From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@aol.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 6:56 AM
Subject: Re:

Frankly, I had so much trouble with Windows Live Mail that I just gave up on it. I am now using Thunderbird.

On 12/24/2011 10:33 PM, Dana wrote:
Anyone have some suggestions for me for JAWS 11 and windows 7 using windows live mail I am asking this question because I find that when I open emails with windows live mail I find that if I set the view to text only JAWS doesn't automatically start reading the email to me I have to do the insert 2. If I set it to read in html when I open the emails I have to tab over one or two times to make the emails read.
I wondered if anyone had some suggestions of a more smoother experience with windows live mail and jaws 11.
Thanks
Dana