I am in the states and just 2 weeks ago I ordered and had no problems. Just a problem tonight. Have no clue why- and actually I am still wondering if my order went through since I have not received a confirmation via email. Not sure what is going on.

Thanks to all for your help. I've got the number now and will check on my order tomorrow through the disability number.

Elaine

On 5/25/2018 9:06 PM, Sandra Streeter wrote:
Just ordered stuff a couple weeks ago--no problems. Are you in the States?

Sandra

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced."
(James Baldwin)
-----Original Message----- From: Elaine Young
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 8:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Amazon website

Hi all,

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left
me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the
Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what
it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer
service.  Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine
--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ba35e5bc33a357820st04duc