moderated Amazon website

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi all,

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer service.  Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Avoid Botox: How To Remove Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ad853b58c2d8406d6st04duc