From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 2:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to get Jaws to spell an email address

Hi Bill!

Thanks so much. Think i've managed to take a note of most of them.

How are you doing?

Davie's been quite good this week, but last week, had quite a bad one!

Anyway, hope your ok.

I was thinking the other day about all the trouble we had trying to get
rid of that bullguard!emember that? What a carry on that was!

Val.
On 25/05/2018 20:28, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Val. The way I get JAWS to spell an email address is:

SHIFT plus TAB to the From email address

For a laptop using Laptop Keyboard Layout
Spell Current Line CAPS LOCK+I twice quickly

For a desktop using desktop Keyboard Layout
Spell Current Line INSERT or JAWS Key plus the number eight on the NumPad twice quickly

Bill White
billwhite92701@...