From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: 24 May 2018 14:44
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Braille input using a Braille Edge 40

Hi,

I have not used braille input since I am relatively new to Jaws, as of the end of Window-Eyes…

I think I have the braille settings correct.  I have it to UEB Grade 2 input and output.

But, when I try to write in a Word 2016 document, I end up bringing up all kinds of Jaws options instead of inputting text.

Is there a command that needs to precede inputting from a braille display?

Thanks for any help,

Richard