From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Roger Loran Bailey
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:57 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re:

Frankly, I had so much trouble with Windows Live Mail that I just gave up on
it. I am now using Thunderbird.

On 12/24/2011 10:33 PM, Dana wrote:
Anyone have some suggestions for me for JAWS 11 and windows 7 using
windows live mail I am asking this question because I find that when I
open emails with windows live mail I find that if I set the view to text
only JAWS doesn't automatically start reading the email to me I have to do
the insert 2. If I set it to read in html when I open the emails I have to
tab over one or two times to make the emails read.
I wondered if anyone had some suggestions of a more smoother experience
with windows live mail and jaws 11.
Thanks
Dana