moderated JAWS 2018 and Wikipedia

I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate, but I am not seeing the original I thought I'd sent in the archive.

I have a new client who has JAWS 2018 and wants to use wikipedia.  Given that many wikipedia pages have an absolutely huge number of click-through links embedded in the text, they do not read well in that native form, as you are constantly having the flow of the material interrupted by "Link" before the actual text.  Is there an easy way to make JAWS ignore click-though links while reading a wikipedia page until or unless you want it to announce them?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

         ~ Mark Twain