moderated Re: Braille Translation Errors

Bill Tessore

Sorry to hear this John. And I am sorry to have to say I don’t know, because I am not a Focus refresh a bowl braille display or El Braille User. However, perhaps the focus 40 generation  5 will resolve that problem. Of course, if you are using a focus 14, then I guess that unless Freedom Scientific comes out with a corresponding version of the 14 cell refreshable braille device, then that   won’t help either. Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On May 23, 2018, at 3:10 PM, John Gurd via Groups.Io <j.gurd@...> wrote:

It occurs in my ElBraille and using a Focus 40 with my PC. I know of another person with the same issues. Someone who works with the Liblious project confirmed there was an issue some months ago with 3.3. but I was hoping it would be fixed in Liblious 3.5.0. I just wonder why it doesn’t come up: are people finding work-arounds or just not using UEB grade 2 as an input method. Maybe no one is experiencing it. I’d like to know.

John

John

John