From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Lange
Sent: 23 May 2018 15:34
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Windows 10 Lock Screens and Login Prompts

Hi,
I’m not sure if this has been covered before. At my work, I have 15 computers in a lab, all running Windows 10, with JAWS 2018 and/or Fusion 2018. They are all networked and all log into a domain. When cold booting them, , The lock screens and login screens don’t always speak in spite of Jaws or Fusion being told to start at login. This is a royal pain both for me, and especially for my students who are new to using computers with Jaws. Is there a way to dispense with lock screens altogether and just go straight to a login prompt that will consistently speak?? Our local IT guys say no. What say you?
Best regards,
Tom