From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: new folder in outlook 2016

hello;

if your wanting to create new folder in outlook,

however, you want the folder on the same level as all the
other folders, and not inside the inbox,

try the following;

creating folders,

1, use the keystroke,

ctrl+shift+e=create new folder,

you will hear,

folder name edit,

so, type in the name of folder,

now tab,

you will hear;

folder contains mail and post items,

tab again, you will hear inbox,

you don't want this, so hit the home key,

you should hear;

zero, and perhaps the email account associated with the
outlook,

now tab enter on ok.

now if you do a ctrl+y=go to folder, type the letter of the
folder created, you should hear the folder name.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is
suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.