moderated Re: new folder in outlook 2016

david

hello;

if your wanting to create new folder in outlook,

however, you want the folder on the same level as all the other folders, and not inside the inbox,

try the following;

creating folders,

1, use the keystroke,

ctrl+shift+e=create new folder,

you will hear,

folder name edit,

so, type in the name of folder,

now tab,

you will hear;

folder contains mail and post items,

tab again, you will hear inbox,

you don't want this, so hit the home key,

you should hear;

zero, and perhaps the email account associated with the outlook,

now tab enter on ok.

now if you do a ctrl+y=go to folder, type the letter of the folder created, you should hear the folder name.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.