Dana

Anyone have some suggestions for me for JAWS 11 and windows 7 using windows live mail I am asking this question because I find that when I open emails with windows live mail I find that if I set the view to text only JAWS doesn't automatically start reading the email to me I have to do the insert 2. If I set it to read in html when I open the emails I have to tab over one or two times to make the emails read.
I wondered if anyone had some suggestions of a more smoother experience with windows live mail and jaws 11.
Thanks
Dana