From: Elaine Young [mailto:hidden_spring@...]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 10:03 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws2018 reading characters on web page

When I have this problem, I record the audio numbers with a tape
recorder or digital recorder, then I can slow it down and replay as
often as necessary. This works for me.

Elaine

On 5/21/2018 9:24 AM, Dan Longmore wrote:
 The only solution I have found is to replace several times the audio
file until I can catch the letters. Many times websites don’t even
have the audio file.

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>