From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 20 May 2018 23:39
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Returning an Item on amazon.com

Hi again, Robin. I want to expand on what I said in my last post about
performing the Route JAWS to PC command, and the Left Mouse command. If you
are using a laptop keyboard layout, the following applies:

Route JAWS Cursor to PC Cursor CAPS LOCK+LEFT BRACKET Left Mouse Button
CAPS LOCK+8

If you're using Desktop Keyboard Layout, the following applies:

Route JAWS Cursor to PC Cursor INSERT plus MINUS (both NumPad keys) Left
Mouse Button Slash (on NumPad)

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com