From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robin Frost
Sent: 20 May 2018 23:23
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Returning an Item on amazon.com

Hi,
Interestingly that it isn't working for you. Dovetailing on this a bit
there's a radio button that isn't operational for me with any screen reader
at the www.usps.com site and I thought perhaps this method might work on it
by chance but sadly it failed there too.
Oh well thanks for something to try anyway.
Robin