From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: 20 May 2018 17:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Returning an Item on amazon.com

Steve, I'd be interested in hooking up with you on skype sometime. Maybe we could hook up off list?

Stew

On 5/20/2018 12:28 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:
See what I mean? That's three people in an afternoon who didn't know
about, or don't use the bypass key. That amazes me.

Maybe I should advertise that I am a JAWS trainer in the UK and can
train anywhere in the world on Skype or Hangouts, or Zoom, so if
anyone at all wants a one to one helping hand, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

All the best

Steve