From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: 20 May 2018 17:36
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Returning an Item on amazon.com

Just another quick question Steve. Is there anywhere where one can find some of these long lost tips and tricks? I'd really be interested and I think others would be too. Thanks

Stew

On 5/20/2018 12:26 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

Well Bypass means just that. So considering the space bar is used to tick a box, whether a screen reader is loaded or not, I just figured that telling JAWS to ignore the next keypress would work.

Sometimes JAWS is not so smart about passing keys through to an application, so we have to give it a little helping hand.

That bypass key is often not known about, or forgotten by people, and it really saves your bacon sometimes.

All the best

Steve