From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 4:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF files not reading after returning to them from another app, in Windows 10 with Jaws 2018

As I have admitted, I’m not tech savvy and don’t know technical terms for much, or how to work around anything except by trial and error. So, this may not work for you, but a few days ago, I couldn’t get JAWS to read a PDF file after I moved to it from Word. I got frustrated and turned JAWS off and back on using the hot keys I created. Then, I could read the PDF. Not sure it will work for you, but it’s worth a try if you haven’t already tried it.

Shirley Tracy