From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: PDF files not reading after returning to them from another app, in Windows 10 with Jaws 2018

Good morning:

I'm noticing something I've never had happen before when I used windows 7 and earlier versions. When using windows 10 with Jaws 2018, I am reading a PDF file, if I tab out of that file and go to a word document to write something, and then return to the PDF file, it is blank, and I can't read it. Also when it does ultimately read, the PDF has gone back to the beginning of the document as opposed to the place where I left off.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.