moderated Re: Returning an Item on amazon.com

cecropia64

Steve, I'd be interested in hooking up with you on skype sometime.  Maybe we could hook up off list?

Stew

On 5/20/2018 12:28 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:
See what I mean? That's three people in an afternoon who didn't know about,
or don't use the bypass key. That amazes me.

Maybe I should advertise that I am a JAWS trainer in the UK and can train
anywhere in the world on Skype or Hangouts, or Zoom, so if anyone at all
wants a one to one helping hand, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

All the best

Steve