From: Chris Smart
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 12:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 13 on a new pc, speech cutting off too soon

Rik, do you have another soundcard or audio device you can try
putting Jaws Through on that machine? If so, go to Jaws, U for
Utilities, O for Sound Cards, and you can specify a different sound
device for Jaws there.

CTS MASTERING: PROFESSIONAL MIXING AND MASTERING! Clear True Sound:
www.ctsmastering.com --

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Seamlessly
share with your friends and colleagues. 2GB account is free!
http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt