From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela
A. -ND
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Returning an Item on amazon.com

I am using JAWS 18 and Windows 7. I am trying to return an item bought
through Amazon, and cannot seem to get past where it wants you to check the
box indicating the item I want to return. JAWS just keeps saying "Checkbox
not checked". Pressing the spacebar does not change what JAWS says.

I will probably end up calling Amazon accessibility, but was wondering if
anyone else has had luck returning an item recently. I tried both IE and
Chrome.

Pam