moderated Re: the new sirius xm app

mike mcglashon

Ok, to go to the Microsoft store, do I just hit the windows key and tell the lady in the computer to go to it?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: the new sirius xm app

Hi Michael!  You will go to the Microsoft store.  You can perform a search for the Sirius XM app.  If you type Sirius Xm, you should find it in there. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:42 PM

how do I download something from the windows 10 App Store?
I’ve never done anything like that?

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On May 16, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Michael Mote <miketmote73@...> wrote:

Hi there!  If you happen to be running Windows 10, you can download the Sirius XM App from the Windows app store.  It is a good experience, and you might like it better than the web page application which lacks a lot to be desired.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:57 PM

The app on the regular webpage or I’m sorry the coop the program on the regular webpage the app works good now it has channel up-and-down buttons it’s almost like they broke it in reverse.
Before the program on the webpage would have the tuneup what do you mean down channels but the Phone app didn’t have it now the phone app has those buttons that we can’t get them on the regular web page anymore

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On May 16, 2018, at 4:20 PM, Michael Mote <miketmote73@...> wrote:

Are you referring to the web player or the app on the phone?

Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:03 PM
Subject: the new sirius xm app

Hey guys:

I see that Sirius xm app has been updated on its page;

My question is,

It seems that the “tune to previous” and “tune to next” channels buttons have been eliminated;

I know there are buttons for favorites, categories of channels, etc,

But how does one simply tune up and down the dial with the new app like we used too in the old app?

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.