From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: 16 May 2018 22:53
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: internet download manager in chrome

Don't talk to me about audible manager and krone!

I  ended up having to go back to internet explorer, because the guy who was helping me from audible the other day, just couldn't get krome to accept audible manager at all.

We ended up going back to i.e  and things were done in no time.

Val.

On 16/05/2018 21:36, paul lemm wrote:

Hi,

So I’ve been using internet explorer as my browser for ages, but I’ve been finding it crashing more and more often recently and also just running slowly, so I’ve moved over to chrome. One of the issues I seem to be having  is that in IE  if I downloaded something  I could click alt and N for an option to either save, run or view downloads, however in chrome when I download something I don’t get these options, so I have no idea if the download has started or when its finished. Does chrome have some way of checking as to whether a file has started downloading and its download progress?

Paul