From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: 16 May 2018 22:17
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: internet download manager in chrome

control J and tab through the listing of downloads.

On 5/16/2018 3:36 PM, paul lemm wrote:
Hi,

So I’ve been using internet explorer as my browser for ages, but I’ve
been finding it crashing more and more often recently and also just
running slowly, so I’ve moved over to chrome. One of the issues I seem
to be having  is that in IE  if I downloaded something  I could click
alt and N for an option to either save, run or view downloads, however
in chrome when I download something I don’t get these options, so I have
no idea if the download has started or when its finished. Does chrome
have some way of checking as to whether a file has started downloading
and its download progress?

Paul