Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On May 16, 2018, at 4:20 PM, Michael Mote <miketmote73@...> wrote:

Are you referring to the web player or the app on the phone?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: the new sirius xm app

Hey guys:

I see that Sirius xm app has been updated on its page;

My question is,

It seems that the “tune to previous” and “tune to next” channels buttons have been eliminated;

I know there are buttons for favorites, categories of channels, etc,

But how does one simply tune up and down the dial with the new app like we used too in the old app?