moderated internet download manager in chrome

paul lemm

Hi,

So I’ve been using internet explorer as my browser for ages, but I’ve been finding it crashing more and more often recently and also just running slowly, so I’ve moved over to chrome. One of the issues I seem to be having  is that in IE  if I downloaded something  I could click alt and N for an option to either save, run or view downloads, however in chrome when I download something I don’t get these options, so I have no idea if the download has started or when its finished. Does chrome have some way of checking as to whether a file has started downloading and its download progress?

Paul