moderated Re: the new sirius xm app

Sharon

Who knows? This is most definitely not an improvement in accessibility. I can’t even find how to get to the schedule, and how to actually find the names of the shows from earlier on the day.

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: the new sirius xm app

Hey guys:

I see that Sirius xm app has been updated on its page;

My question is,

It seems that the “tune to previous” and “tune to next” channels buttons have been eliminated;

I know there are buttons for favorites, categories of channels, etc,

But how does one simply tune up and down the dial with the new app like we used too in the old app?