From: "Dondi" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 13:43
Subject: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Just installed JAWS 13

Thanks Dave,

I checked with Freedom Scientific and here's what I found out. Because I
received my computer from the Veterans Administration it was handled a
little differently. It went from Dell computers to a company called Evas in
Rhode island where JAWS 12 and other software was installed. The story I
heard was they upgraded from version 8 to 12 at Evas. And I have no SMA with
Freedom because I got my computer from the VA. So the short of it sometime
in the new year the VA is going to buy me JAWS 13.

Thanks for the help.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Dondi