From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 5:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: File find in windows 10 with jaws 2018, looking for content not the names of files

Hi David,

Or you could type Doc: before your search term  So if you were looking for “David”, and typed “doc:David”, it would only search in documents.  No tabbing, just remembering three characters.

If you want to do the reverse and look for files by name, rather than content, then file: is your friend.

All the best

Steve