From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Email inbox

Hi, Nino. If I have an email which I know I will want to act on in the future, and know it may be difficult to find, here’s what I do. I use F12 to save the email as a file. Once it saves, the name resembles the subject line, and it is usually saved as a file in Documents with an .msg extension. If you click on the file, it opens outlook, and you are in the body of the email you saved. You can do all the things you can normally do with an email, including, reply, forward, etc.