moderated Re: Using JAWS to Resume a Download from BARD

Dan Longmore

I don’t believe that BARD, except perhaps BARD express, will allow you to pause and resume.  You need to re start the download.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 12:00 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Using JAWS to Resume a Download from BARD

Dear Listers:

When a download I am trying to make from the BARD web site is interrupted, I try to get it to resume by finding the Resume button and using a left mouse click.  But instead of picking up where the download left off, it starts it all over again.  Is there a way using JAWS that you can resume an interrupted download where the download will resume from where it left off?

Rick Miller