moderated Re: Where can I learn about formulas for Excel?

inamuddin khan

Dear,  the total is right but you forgot to mention number 18 which is the calculation of January, March, May, July, August and October.

Now divide the total into 7 and count the remainder that is 5.

Sunday 0, Monday 1, Tuesday 2, Wednessday 3, Thursday 4 and Friday 5.

November 23 2018 will be Friday.

There is no number 7 because we count Sunday as 0 and there are 7 days in a week!

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10