Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December ......again - and we realize

Sugar <sugarsyl71@...>

Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December ......again - and we realize
that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye,
2011 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had
on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I
received.......without
you, I'm sure that 2011 would have been extremely boring.

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas Season filled with Loving Wishes and
Beautiful Thoughts.

May 2012 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright
Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.

To those who need money, may your finances overflow

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart

To those who need friends, I am still here for you .

Thanks for being my friend!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND ALL THE BEST

IN 2012

"And the angel said unto them, "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, Which shall be to all people. "For unto you is born this day in
the city of David A Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in
a manger.
--St. Luke ii. 10-12"
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
~Sugar