moderated Re: Start JAWS System Error OK Button

George Gray

Very good! That is exactly what I did prior to receiving this message
and it worked like a charm...a bit of a pain moving around with
Narrator, which I'm not at all used to.

Thanks!

On 5/12/18, Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@...> wrote:
Hello typo in the previous message
Here is how how to run Jaws repair
Step one download the latest version of Jaws from the Freedom Scientific
website
Step 2 save the file
Step 3 go to your downloads folder or where you tell Windows to download
files to then do shift F10 to get the right click menu select copy as path
Step for open the Run box paste the file path into the Run box then put a
space then push the slash key on your keyboard then type in the Box type
Cohen space repair
Vin press Ctrl shift enter select yes on a prompt Jaws should say jaws
repair press enter to continue that should make it work but also you may
want to disable your antivirus product if it is not Windows Defender
because some sink to block installation of these products.
One of the thing where my phone types out the words instead of the symbols
you will need to use the Slash symbol character what are they call it then
the colon with the shift and the key next to the letter L when doing type
colon repair and also put the slash before the word type and make sure
there is a space before the Slash that should do it hopefully that will
work. And have a wonderful day as always feel free to ask more questions
with narrator use the caps lock key to control narrator and the other keys
if your lunch narrator and go to the commands option it will give you a
list of commands hopefully that helps.

On Sat, May 12, 2018, 5:15 PM Chris Zeigler <chrisallen032@...>
wrote:

Hello have you tried doing a Jaws repair download the latest version of
Jaws from the Freedom Scientific website and try completely removing jaws
and then reinstall it to see if it'll fix the issue another thing you can
try when you get the file downloaded is go to the Run box and paste the
file name and pass into the box then put a space then F through the name
of
the file put slush then type without a space type colon space repair
return
with control shift enter Jose should say Jose repair press enter to
continue you may have to agree to the license agreement but that should
work or uninstalling it like I mentioned before.

On Sat, May 12, 2018, 11:59 AM Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

George, control+windows+enter toggles Narrator on and off. hth a bit.