Step for open the Run box paste the file path into the Run box then put a space then push the slash key on your keyboard then type in the Box type Cohen space repair
Vin press Ctrl shift enter select yes on a prompt Jaws should say jaws repair press enter to continue that should make it work but also you may want to disable your antivirus product if it is not Windows Defender because some sink to block installation of these products.
One of the thing where my phone types out the words instead of the symbols you will need to use the Slash symbol character what are they call it then the colon with the shift and the key next to the letter L when doing type colon repair and also put the slash before the word type and make sure there is a space before the Slash that should do it hopefully that will work. And have a wonderful day as always feel free to ask more questions with narrator use the caps lock key to control narrator and the other keys if your lunch narrator and go to the commands option it will give you a list of commands hopefully that helps.

On Sat, May 12, 2018, 5:15 PM Chris Zeigler <chrisallen032@...> wrote:
Hello have you tried doing a Jaws repair download the latest version of Jaws from the Freedom Scientific website and try completely removing jaws and then reinstall it to see if it'll fix the issue another thing you can try when you get the file downloaded is go to the Run box and paste the file name and pass into the box then put a space then F through the name of the file put slush then type without a space type colon space repair return with control shift enter Jose should say Jose repair press enter to continue you may have to agree to the license agreement but that should work or uninstalling it like I mentioned before.

On Sat, May 12, 2018, 11:59 AM Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:
George, control+windows+enter toggles Narrator on and off. hth a bit.

-------- Original Message --------
From: George Gray [mailto:blindtraveler2@...]
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 11:16 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Start JAWS System Error OK Button

OK!  As, indicated in the Subject Line I am receiving a "Start JAWS
System Error OK Button" after I updated my JAWS to whatever this
latest JAWS version last night.

I am also using Win10.1709.NNNN on a 64 bit laptop.

I have started Narrator (which I really have no idea how to use;
including how to turn it off and how to actually read a screen...all I
get when pressing the arrow keys are their names...I seem to be in
some kind of table view that I have to tab around) and have been able
to locate my original JAWS 2018 exe file and have enter on it.  I then
get the now famous System Error OK buttn message and when I hit enter
my laptop then goes to the User message, so I check the agree message
and then hit enter on the Yes button.  The JAWS install program starts
and then hangs up.  I am thinking that it tried to tell me to turn off
all programs, but it jumps to the OK button, which I then cannot find.

I have also found and attempted this with an old JAWS 18 exe file that
I found.  Same thing.

Any advice, or suggestions would be greatly appreciatd.

Thanks.