moderated Re: Changing voice in Kindle PC For Windows

Mich Verrier

control shift v will do what you want. hth. from Mich.

From: Hope Williamson
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 7:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Changing voice in Kindle PC For Windows

Hi, I have the same issue. Well I don't necessarily need it to match the gender, but I can't stand the default narrator voice that the Kindle for PC uses. I'm pretty sure you used to be able to change it, but I could be wrong.

On 5/11/2018 4:37 PM, Tim Ford wrote:

Hello All,

\

I just started using the Kindle PC software on my PC.  I want to change from the default male voice to a female, to match the author’s gender.  How do I do that?

Tim Ford