moderated Re: Changing voice in Kindle PC For Windows

Mich Verrier

control shift v will do what you want. hth. from Mich.

Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 7:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Changing voice in Kindle PC For Windows

Hi, I have the same issue. Well I don't necessarily need it to match the gender, but I can't stand the default narrator voice that the Kindle for PC uses. I'm pretty sure you used to be able to change it, but I could be wrong.

On 5/11/2018 4:37 PM, Tim Ford wrote:

Hello All,

\

I just started using the Kindle PC software on my PC.  I want to change from the default male voice to a female, to match the author’s gender.  How do I do that?

Tim Ford

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: Where can I learn about formulas for Excel?

I found this website to be an excellent resource.

You can search for formulas and review specifics for formulas and how they are used.

https://exceljet.net/formulas

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...

www.blind.training

(520) 300-7859

From: main@jfw.groups.io mailto:main@jfw.groups.io On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 4:31 PM
Subject: Where can I learn about formulas for Excel?

Hi.

I’m looking for a source to learn about the different formulas for Excel.  I purchased the book that CathyAnne Murtha wrote, but it doesn’t contain all the formulas that I’m looking for.  Essentially, I’d like a kind of Excel for Dummies where all the formulas are listed and how they work.  As an example, I’d like to know how to have Excel tell me the day of the week a date will be.  Also, I’d like to know how many days are between dates.  I looked through the book I got from Ms. Murtha, but it doesn’t list all the formulas.

Thanks for any help.  Dates aren’t the only thing I’m looking for.  I know Excel is a very powerful program, and I’d like to learn how to use it to its fullest potential.

Thanks for any info.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin Minor and the amazing Jilly, Lexington, KY

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.