moderated Re: start jaws automatically after log in

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I have a Toshiba laptop and turning off fast start up gave me the Windows startup sound back, but Jaws still doesn’t load after logon.  I have the Jaws settings correct.

I’ll wiat and see if the next update changes anything.

I’m done waisting time with it.

Richard