From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 12:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: start jaws automatically after log in

Hi, Stan. Here’s how I have my options in JAWS set for Start JAWS Automatically. Probably all of these don’t necessarily need to be set the same way as I have them for JAWS to start successfully at login, but for what it’s worth, here’s my settings. If you don’t have them set this way, you might want to try these settings to see if anything improves.

Start JAWS at the Logon screen check box checked

Start JAWS after logon for all users check box checked

Start JAWS after logon for this user: Combo box

Always

Bill White

billwhite92701@...