moderated Re: Changing voice in Kindle PC For Windows

Carol Smith

It has been a while since I have done anything with the PC version, but try either control-v or alt-v and if these don't work, you might just get lucky with control-alt-v.� The change goes from a female to a male voice.� I do remember the hot key is v for voice.�

Carol

On 5/11/2018 7:37 PM, Tim Ford wrote:

Hello All,

\

I just started using the Kindle PC software on my PC.� I want to change from the default male voice to a female, to match the author�s gender.� How do I do that?

�

Tim Ford

�

�

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 4:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Where can I learn about formulas for Excel?

�

I found this website to be an excellent resource.

�

You can search for formulas and review specifics for formulas and how they are used.

�

https://exceljet.net/formulas

�

�

CathyAnne

�

�

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...

www.blind.training

(520) 300-7859

�

�

�

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 4:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Where can I learn about formulas for Excel?

�

Hi.

�

I�m looking for a source to learn about the different formulas for Excel.� I purchased the book that CathyAnne Murtha wrote, but it doesn�t contain all the formulas that I�m looking for.� Essentially, I�d like a kind of Excel for Dummies where all the formulas are listed and how they work.� As an example, I�d like to know how to have Excel tell me the day of the week a date will be.� Also, I�d like to know how many days are between dates.� I looked through the book I got from Ms. Murtha, but it doesn�t list all the formulas.

�

Thanks for any help.� Dates aren�t the only thing I�m looking for.� I know Excel is a very powerful program, and I�d like to learn how to use it to its fullest potential.

�

Thanks for any info.

�

Have a blessed day and don�t work too hard.

Kevin Minor and the amazing Jilly, Lexington, KY

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.