moderated Re: Where can I learn about formulas for Excel?

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

I found this website to be an excellent resource.

You can search for formulas and review specifics for formulas and how they are used.

https://exceljet.net/formulas

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC