moderated Re: Grouping worksheets 2016

HH. Smith Jr.

CathyAnne,

Thanks for the info.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 8:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Grouping worksheets 2016

You can group worksheets that are next to on another with a keyboard command:

  • Focus on the First worksheet you’d like to group
  • Press CTRL-SHIFT-PAGE DOWN to group the next worksheet
  • Press CTRL-SHIFT-PAGE UP to group the previous worksheet

After focusing on the last worksheet you’d like to group, you’re done! The worksheets are grouped.