From: Adrian Spratt
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 5:24 AM
Subject: RE: Firefox

Yes. Go to tools with alt-t, then options with o. control-shift-tab three
or
four times until you hear add-ons. Click on that button. When you locate
Webvisum, tab until you hear "disable." Webvisum will stay in that same
location, so you can return there to re-enable it.

I find Webvisum slows down the loading of FF, so I've often disabled it.