2 make sure you're connected to your Wi-Fi network then press key 7 which is your number 7 until you hear analyst Bart or online services does not show up when hitting the number 7 then login by typing your email address in and your password once that's done you can search the Collection directly from the Victor reader stream or the trick
I hope this helps and have a wonderful day
Chris

On Wed, May 9, 2018, 5:01 PM Shirley Tracy <stracy5@...> wrote:

                I want to thank all of you who graciously responded to my plea. However, I figured it out, thanks to a few recommendations on this list. I re-read the user manual for the Victor Trek, and downloaded the books directly from BARD to the player. Bypassed my computer. But I can tie this message in with JAWS, because had it not been for the JAWS group, I would never have known to do it. Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

From: Brenda Emerson-Alford
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 3:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need help downloading to my computer and transferring BARD books to Victor TREK using JAWS

Hello Shirley,

I do this all the time.  I will go to BARD and download several books to my computer into a Books Download folder which I created.  Later I will transfer them to my Victor Reader.  I have both the older version and the newer version of Victor Reader.  What you need is the Humanware Companion software on your computer.  You can find it on their website.

You can either download directly to the Victor reader with your cord or what I do is pull out my HDSD card.  I put in a higher memory card when I bought my machine so I could download more books.  It is just a matter of pulling your HDSD card out of the Victor Reader and inserting it in your computer when you have the Humanware Companion App open.  It is fairly simple to figure out what to do by playing around with the menu but there is also a good set of directions on their website.  I use the Victor Reader a lot because my phone runs down quick enough without using it to read books all the time.

Hope this helps.