From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 9:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: File find in windows 10 with jaws 2018, looking for content not the names of files

Hi Sharon,
The start menu does seem to be a bit too keen to give internet results. But it's ok if you filter the results. An alternative to the method I've already given for filtering for documents is instead of just typing in your search terms, type the three letter word doc, followed by a colon, followed by your search terms.

David.

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 06:16 am, Sharon wrote:

But if that is true, why can I only get internet results from the start menu, while I can get files at least words in the names from windows explorer in Windows 10?

Sharon