moderated Re: Word 2016 and the PC cursor

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

I found that resetting the measurements in the JAWS Quick Settings helped nudge JAWS to read the measurement correctly.

  • Focus in Microsoft Word
  • Open the JAWS for Windows Quick Settings (JAWS KEY-V)
  • In the search field, input “Measurement”
  • Navigate to “Measurement Units” in the search results
  • Rotor to another option with SPACEBAR and save the settings

Return to the quick Settings and repeat the steps but switch it back to “Inches (Default)”

Once I saved the changes the second time, I was able to get inches echoed as I expected.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...