From: "Dondi" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 19:41
Subject: [Bulk] Just installed JAWS 13

Hi everyone,

I have just installed JAWS 13 but I am having a bit of a problem. JAWS 13
says "Your current authorization is for an earlier version of this Freedom
Scientific product". If I continue and do the whole internet registration
activation it says the activation was successful and JAWS needs to restart
but when I restart JAWS it just continues saying the same thing. I thought
when you installed the new version of JAWS that it would just use the
registration code of JAWS 12? Anybody have any ideas?

Dondi