I also need my income to be in cell d3 of myallocated spending plan worksheet so I enter the formula =income!b7 in cell d3.
I hope that this helps.
Paul

On May 9, 2018, at 8:14 PM, HH. Smith Jr. <josham129@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

What I mean is, when you make a change to one worksheet it affects all the
worksheets in the given work sheet group or grouping sheets to make global
changes in the workbook.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 8:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Grouping worksheets 2016

I'm not sure what you mean by grouping worksheets. Yu can rename and
reorder than using alt+h, then o, then r to rename and alt+h, then o, then m
to move them.
At 06:40 PM 5/9/2018, you wrote:
Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone has an easier way to group work sheets. I'm trying to
make monthly workbook and I want to group all the months. Any help
appreciated.