From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Bergen, Eric
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 4:59 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: JFW 12 and Adobe Reader 10.1

Hi.
I am not sure if this will make a difference but try this.
Go to your start menu and open Adobe Reader.
Go to your edit menu and click on preferences.
Find General in the list and hit tab.
Keep tabbing until you find enable protected mode at startup and make sure
it is unchecked.
Tab to ok and hit enter.
This is what I did and I was able to read PDF documents after that.
As long as it is not a scanned document. In this case you will need OCR.
Hope this helps.
Eric.