From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 10:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: File find in windows 10 with jaws 2018, looking for content not the names of files

Hi, David. I believe what John is asking is if there is a way to search for files in Windows 10 based on words contained inside files. This used to be possible in Windows XP, and I believe it is one thing we cannot now do since Windows 7. I miss this feature. I used to have a folder of recipes, and I could, for example, search for any of those text files that contain the word pistachio. This was nice, because it made it easy to find anything on the drive. It also used to be easier to change which drive was searched.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...